09 travnja 2014

I feel it, it's comming. Feel it on my finger tips. Hear it on my window pane. Rain... :)

Many people are angry at the rain. Do not want it, do not love her, insult rain. And not even aware that it rains one of God's blessing on earth. I love her so much and I want you to come because then I liveliest. I remember ever since I was a kid I was always so glad the rain. Just as happy as a child. Sometimes I called out to her: Please, dear God, to rain. Is it that we can send rain? "And he sent it to me. Then I took my dogs and cat against himself and some corners, usually under the grandfather's mill, observed that all the rain. Sometimes I sit in the doghouse with my small animal outfit watching rain. looking forward so much to me. When rain started, I'd already disappeared and my mom asked me and called, but I'm not answering because I did not want to spoil this beautiful experience. And when the rain stops, I'd appeared from somewhere. No,I understand people who do not like the rain. So it is a visible gift of God. And grace. Certainly. But many people do not understand. Here and now fall. And I'm so alive and happy that we came back. Thank you, dear God, you sent the rain. Well you this beautiful rainy morning.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar