06 listopada 2015

I like Bergen. I like Alaska, so much...

So I woke up this morning and realized how beautiful the Scandinavian countries. They are beautiful because I love places with fiords, lakes, mountains, wooden houses, and where the spring and summer goods. So, where does the terrible heat, and when it's snowing, it's amazing. It's like a fairy tale. There are a lot Tunasteak and other fish food. I love it. There is great. Also, beautiful and wonderful to me is Alaska. The people there are more relaxed than in Bergen, for example. There is also a lake and mountains. And I love it. There's snow and also never hot. The rules would my delight snowmen. I would call them Frosty. They have a wonderful radio station, in Cicleyu in Anchourage, the Alaska Peninsula. They also have a beautiful wooden and hunting lodges, lovely eateries and coffee by boiling džesva. They also have a wonderful beaver, elk, antique trucks and cars, and no one there does not suffer from this kind of uniform to wear, what kind of car he drove. There are all relaxed. It is very comfortable with. That I am a resident of Alaska, the people who live there, it would be great because  I'm wonderful person. I'd be on their radio station of their two shows, twice a week. One would be about beavers, moose and other animals, and the second one is about art. Modern art that I love. I would lead with you my dear wolf Zoya, my bird Pacco Pavlić, my Skywalker and Pablo. It would be wonderful. My dear friend Biba says that to give me a good fit there because skipping letters as well as American. I think it's just fine. I still have time to think about it. But the idea is wonderful. Now that my dear friend Samantha and Andrea went back to Utah and Texas, now I have to myself to study American English in the language school. But, well. I think it's fine if I wanna to live in Alaska.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar