20 svibnja 2015

Oh, my God,I can't believe it... it's my birthday... so, thank you dear God... thank you, very much... :) :*

So, this morning I woke up and I realized it was my birthday. Oh, my God, that's wonderful. I look forward to. I will celebrate with my dear beings who, with great kindness make my every day beautiful. So paint it beautiful colors and so you, dear God, thank you for that, above all, I thank my dear parents as we given life. I quite like my life. It's nice to me. Thanks to my brothers. I'm happy about that. I'm happy because of my dear friends who are so good to me. I thank them from my heart for it. A particular thanks to my dear friend Biba that we today embellished my dear birthday. I'm happy about that. This cake is for my dear friends and my dear friend Tarči. I call her Keksić or Biskvitić. And I invited her to a birthday party. I'm glad I was that responded. Grandeur of my day. I'm happy about that. However, not all the team together, or we will be late. I look forward to. Thank you all for the lovely cards. I love you, you are my best people in the world. I'm happy about that.  :) : *

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar